Friday, February 4, 2011

Prego Stats

For those of you who have been asking how my pregnancy is going, here is an update. 
  • Ella has been measuring right on track throughout my whole pregnancy.  At my last appointment she was right at 28 weeks, where we should be. 
  • Last heartrate was 140, which seems to be a consistent number for her 
  • Passed my glucose test last week, but I have low iron.  I'm taking an iron supplement now
  • Overall I am feeling very well.  The daily nausea has FINALLY subsided (halleluhah)!!!  I do have daily heartburn and nausea occassionally, but I will take that any day over the nausea I had the first 26 weeks of pregnancy! 
  • My ribs are starting to hurt, so i'm pretty sure she is pushing up on my them
  • No swelling yet.  Wedding ring still fits ;)
  • Feeling tired all the time.  Standing is hard at work, i'm trying to sit when I can.  
  • Total weight gain so far:  13 lbs
  • My favorite part:  feeling baby kicks.  I love to sit and feel her move around.  Chris enjoys feeling her move too :)

As for the nursery, it is still a work in progress.  Here is the beginning.  I wish I had a "before" picture, but I didn't take one.  It was green and blue before with a safari border.  My dad and Chris painted it and added the chair railing.  So far the changing table is assembled, but the crib is still in the works.  Hopefully this weekend we will get it put together.  I am ready to get things organized!





We have our first prenatal class tomorrow, followed by a breastfeeding class next Saturday.  I also have 3 showers coming up in February.  Can't wait to celebrate with everyone!


28 weeks

It seems like April will be here before we know it.  I'm ready for the warm weather, and more importantly, i'm ready to meet our baby girl :) 

3 comments:

Partners in Crime said...

I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am for you! Ella is gonna be one blessed baby! You look great!

Katie P said...

Love you Steffy! You are one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen! Can't wait to meet her!

Cloe said...

Adorable picture! You will be happy to have those as a memory of your pregnancy. Talked to Chris last night & he said the crib will be together tonight...I'll keep my fingers crossed! :) Hope you feel better today!