Monday, January 10, 2011

"The Baby Fairy"

During my first trimester I received a package in the mail that was not postmarked, but stamped, and had no return address.  Instead, in the return address line, it said B.F.  I opened the package and there was a typed note that said:  "Love, The Baby Fairy", along with a monkey rattle.  (Note that it was typed out so I couldn't try to decipher the person's handwriting).  I pondered about who it could be and asked a few people, but didn't get anywhere.  Then, in the last month or so, i've received three more packages addressed in the same way!  I have received all kinds of baby essentials and cute girly things, but I still have no idea who "The Baby Fairy" is.  Here is what i've gotten so far:

 I'll admit, it's very fun to get gifts in the mail, but I also want to know who it is so that I can say thank you! (and to commend them for coming up with such a cute, sneaky idea).  

So, to my followers, is it one of you?  If so, are you going to fess up?  The suspense continues... :)

No comments: