At my appt today I was still 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. The ultrasound showed that my fluids are okay (still 11cm) so that is good but not on the high end. She appears to be healthy based on her measurements and the ultrasound estimates that she is 7 lbs 5 oz!! (which can vary by a pound or so in estimation).
My doctor wants me to come in on Monday, on my due date, to do a NST (non stress-test), to look at her movements, heart rate, and reactivity of heart rate to movement. It also measures contractions. If the baby does not react to this test as expected, she will induce me then. But if everything looks good, then she wants to induce me on Thursday (going in on Wed evening to get things started). I guess she wants to induce me sooner than later because my fluids have been on the lower side (even though they are still considered normal) and she doesn't like to wait too long because of complications that can occur.
So, now we will wait! Maybe I will just go into labor over the weekend and will not have to worry about induction :) At least we know that my little bunny will be here by Easter Sunday! Thanks for all of your prayers and concern!!!