Hey blogger friends!
I'm in need of some help/advice for those of my readers in the Indy area! I've been looking for childcare options for little Ella when I go back to work in the summer. I feel like a lost puppy right now -- just don't know what to do. So i'm asking for any advice or suggestions. Have you used any daycares in Indianapolis/surrounding areas, at home daycare, etc? If so, what did you like about them? Dislikes?
One problem is that i'm only looking for part-time spots. I will probably work 3-4 days/week and will not need care 5 days/week. Also, 1-2 of those days I would possibly work 1-9 so I would only need care from 12ish-5pm when Chris could pick her up.
So far I have looked into Kinder Care, Learning Time, and 2 at-home sitters referred by a friend. Have any of you used either Kinder Care or Learning Time? Or any other facilities? Or, any at-home suggestions that would be near Eagle Creek area (would be willing to drive to near areas).
Thanks in advance! Any suggestions appreciated!
Love,
Concerned Pregnant Mommy :)
3 comments:
I only work twice a week girl. I would be more than happy to be a regular helper if you need it! I am totally on the wrong side of town, but any time you are in need, I am an option! Annie does great with otherbabies!
But we use a person who comes to our home (for right now she comes to our home). She is a mother of 5 or 6 adult children. It's awesome, except when you go with a single person as opposed to many people (like in a daycare) you have to have last minute options in case she gets sick or goes on vacation, etc. On the other hand, I feel SO safe with my sitter. It's worth the peace of mind for me.
Thanks Katie! If we lived closer I would love for you to watch her. Where did you find your sitter that comes to your house? Sounds like a great idea!
Post a Comment