Friday, April 16, 2010

Name that Puppy!

It's a boy!
We are getting a puppy!  He is just the cutest little guy!  We bring him home on Monday.  However, we need help choosing a name.  So far, here are the names in the running:
     1. Barkley
     2. Howie
     3. Bubba
     4. Gnarles (as in Gnarles Barkley... I don't really like this one but Chris does)
     5. Baby Blue (as in Butler Blue)

Any other ideas?  Please vote :)
 Help!  I need a name! 
 Playing with his mama, Ellie

6 comments:

Cloe said...

yeah...a new puppy! i like howie from your list. here are a few others to consider:
- dempsey
- max
- wrigley

can't wait to meet him!

Partners in Crime said...

I like Gnarles!!!

SchneiderInsider said...

I think Ferns or Pretty Bird would be fitting for your puppy....haha...just kidding. So glad to hear you are getting a dog!

Megan Ciaccio said...

I vote Blue or Howie :)

Unknown said...

I vote for Barkley ... :)

Steffany said...

Thanks for all of your comments. We are still not sure which name we like best. That's how good we are at making decisions :) Anyway, thanks for your help! I'll let you know what we decide! Love you guys!