Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fourth Place Finish

In case you didn't get a chance to watch, here is a link to last night's 1500m race and highlights of the entire series. Katherine raced well and came SSOOOOO close to a medal. She qualified in the quarterfinals and semifinals, and then skated even better in the final race (well, in my opinion anyway... I don't really know much about speed skating).   It was a close race and I was sitting on the edge of my seat as I watched at 12:45 this morning (even though I already knew the results)!  She will have another chance at a medal on Wed and Friday of this week when she skates in the 1000m and relay races.  Even if she doesn't get a medal though, what an accomplishment!  Top U.S. speedskater and 4th in the Olympics :)

Women's 1500m Series Highlights:  Click Here
Women's 1500m Final: Click Here

No comments: