It's me! I know, it's been a long time. Seems like there is always so much going on, but the latest would be that we had to get rid of our loveable Barkley :( He was not getting along with Ella. It was more of a jealousy issue. He would snap at her or growl if she leaned on him or got in his way. Ella brought it on herself most of the time, but about a month ago she was just sitting in her little pink chair and he got in her face and snapped at her and got her lip. After that we had to make the decision to find another home for him. We had already been looking for about 6 months, but with no luck we called Indiana Bulldog Rescue. He is now with a foster owner who has 3 bullies of her own. Barkley is doing well now but still needs a permanent home. We miss him like crazy. I never knew how hard it would be to actually get rid of him. We both bawled our little eyes out (yes, even Chris was sad and still misses him)! It was a sad day. Barkley had a special place in our hearts and always will. We had to do what was best for our sweet Ella, though.
![]() |
| I will miss watching B play ball with Chris |
![]() | ||
| I think this was the last pic I got of him. Halloween 2012 |
![]() |
| This is from Indiana Bulldog Rescue -- one of their recent events. B got to see Santa. See, he's already living it up. Even we never took him to see Santa! :) |
That's all for now. Hope you are all doing well. We are looking forward to celebrating Christmas with family this year. It has been fun watching Ella enjoy festivities already this season.



1 comment:
Sad... but you're right. Ella is the most important. I'm sure he'll find a great home!
Post a Comment