Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Days Driftin' Away

I'm not sure where the time is going, but I simply just haven't had much time to blog.  Today was Miley's 1st Birthday party.  It's hard to believe she is 1. It was so much fun to watch her open presents and smash cake all over her face (especially since it made my sister cringe, haha).  We also went to my cousin's wedding on Friday night in Joliet, IL and I managed to pull off a surprise birthday party for Chris last night.  It was a great weekend but now i'm exhausted.  I think going back to work will actually be more relaxing!

I took this pic of Ella today and couldn't believe how grown up she looked.  She loves to hold her head up now, even when you try to lay her down.  She is so much fun right now and loves to smile.  She also discovered her thumb yesterday and is becoming a thumb sucker!

Miley's party theme was pink and zebra, as if you couldn't tell from the picture :o)


I am so thankful for our little girl.  She is such a bundle of joy. 

Hopefully I can write more soon.  Off to bed for now.  Need some rest!




1 comment:

ddjohnson1017 said...

She is such a big girl!!!