Thursday, June 2, 2011

the pause button

Today was one of those days that just flew by and made me realize how fast time with Ella is going.  She is 6 weeks now, which means my maternity leave is halfway over!!  I am so glad I have so much time off, but I CANNOT believe how fast the first half has gone.  I have decided that I need to slow down and really enjoy my days (even more than I already thought I was).  

On another note, Ella is getting so big!  I'm guessing she's close to 10 lbs now.  She still has thrush and it hasn't improved at all.  Her doctor switched her to Diflucan (another antifungal).  We just started it tonight so hopefully that will work better.  

Here are some of the latest pics :)

5 weeks

5 1/2 weeks

Hi Mommy!

Ready for her first cookout on Memorial Day 
(exactly 6 years since Chris proposed & we got engaged)!
6 weeks

 my sugar pie :o)

So, folks, where is the pause button?  
I need to know how to slow down the rest of my time off :o)

2 comments:

Cloe said...

Such sweet pictures! Steff, the time just seems to fly by no matter what when you have a baby! I can't believe Cameron is going on 3.5! I remember when I met you for the first time on Halloween (in 2008) and Cameron could barely sit up in his bumbo that we had in his wagon! Now he is all over the neighborhood. Take lots of pictures and give lots of hugs and kisses!

ddjohnson1017 said...

If you have any success finding that pause button, will you please let me know. Time only seems to go faster and faster.