Can you believe it? She's one month old already. I can't. It has gone WAY too fast, and all I keep thinking about is that I have to go back to work in 2 more months. It's funny, because that seemed like an eternity while I was pregnant with her, but now each day seems to fly by. I am trying to savor each moment and each day the best I can. Here are some recent pics. I know, i've fallen behind (I've been notified by friends... hehe).
Doing my one-month cheer
Cheeeeese!
Ha -- these people crack me up trying to get me to smile!
See, I told you I would sit pretty if you just gave me my paci
Ok, here's a little smile since you won't give up
Ooohh...
Aahhh
Yay! We're done with pictures!
I love you sweet Ella. You have given me the best month of my life, and I can't wait for more.
3 comments:
She is sooooo sweet Steff! What a wonderful blessing!
Little Miss Adorable is 1 month already! Glad I could spend the best month of your life with you! Love & Miss you very much xoxoxo :) Enjoy every minute of Ella.. She will be starting school before you know it! :)
She is just the sweetest little girl! Great pictures! It is just amazing how time flies with these little people! :)
Post a Comment