Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Barkley...

Yes, it's another post about Barkley.  Honestly, I try to be more creative, but I always have such good pictures of him, so I can't resist.  

Last week, Chris' mom sent Barkley a package (who has now received three packages from three different people, each addressed to Mr. Barkley Reutter).  She sent this HUGE bone made of tennis ball material and he LOVES it.  He doesn't want to put it down and he is so proud of himself when he picks it up like this:

Thanks Grandma Sara!  
p.s. Send more! 


I get a kick out of putting him to sleep like this.  He is in dog heaven.  
He is such a funny--and lazy--dog.
Jess thinks Wade resembles a bulldog, so she wanted to get some pics of them together.  What do you think?
Of course Addie wanted to be a part of it, too :)

Lastly, a picture with two of my sweet nieces.  We watched them last week and it was extremely hot outside.  After about 10 minutes outside, they were "hot and hungry".  Addie even said, "May I please have something from your pantry?".  At least she asked nicely, haha

On another note, i'm heading to the airport soon to pick up my mom!  I'm so excited to see her and to have her stay with us.  Tiffany has a C-section scheduled for Monday, the 9th.  I can't wait to meet my newest niece.  This time next week she will be here.  It is hard to believe.  Stay tuned for pictures...

No comments: