Over the weekend my small group had a shower for my best friend, Trina. She is having a little boy in September. Trina and I met in the 3rd grade and I can't tell you how lucky I am to have her as a friend. She is very genuine and loving and is always full of smiles. We have also been mistaken as sisters many times. We actually have our 10-year reunion this coming Saturday, and it makes me think about the people in my class I haven't seen or talked to since then, and also makes me so thankful that I have kept in touch with Trina. Not that I ever would've lost touch with her, but you never know! I feel really blessed to have the friends that I do in my life, especially at times like this when I get to share such big moments in life with them. So anyway, here are some pictures!
The shower was a brunch, but of course we had to have something sweet!
Our friend, Christy, is an amazing cook. She baked these super cute cookies!
Little Owen will definitely be well dressed :)
I made this frame for little Owen's room. The nursery theme is owls and other forest friends. Trina is so creative and the nursery is super cute.
Love you, Trina! Thanks for being such a sweet friend.
I can't wait to meet your little sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment