Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another weekend come and gone

Chris' parents were here over the weekend to visit and help us with some yard work (mulch, tree-trimming, etc).  They were VERY helpful and we managed to get a lot accomplished all in one day since I had to work on Sunday.  Chris' dad brought lots of fish so we had a fish fry at our house on Saturday night.  We had our neighbors over (Lonnie and Cloe) along with Wade, Jess, and the girls.  Lonnie and Cloe have a 2-year-old who is just 2 months younger than Addie.  They were so cute together and even got to practice "sharing" Cameron's cars.  We took some pictures and I think they are just too cute.  They are all adorable, so I had to include them all.

Cutest 2-year-olds in town

Addie checking out Cameron

Addie:  "Hmm... he's not so bad.  Let me get a little closer."

Cameron: "That's enough!  I gotta get outta here!"

 "Enough pictures--back to causing trouble"

Of course I had to include one of B.  He is one of Cameron's buddies.  Cloe lets Barkley out for me at least once a week while i'm at work, so they have become good friends.  Guess I need to get a pic of Cameron and Barkley together next.  He was all tuckered out after a busy weekend, plus he was up most of Friday night because it was storming.  Must be rough being a dog :)

1 comment:

Cloe said...

love all the pics! barkley looks exhausted in that picture! hopefully he wasn't up all night last night w/ the storms(i was)!