I spent most of my weekend at my sister's rehearsal and recital. The show went well with a few glitches here and there. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures at the recital, but I took some at the rehearsal on Saturday. These are the girls from my "Cheer Tots" class that I teach on Wednesday nights. Most of the other instructors think i'm crazy, but I LOVE teaching this class. Of course it's not always easy with the younger ones saying, "Miss Steffany, I have to go potty" every few minutes, but it's a lot of fun in the end. The girls are pretty good overall and they definitely will put a smile on your face! They all did a great job at the recital. You never know what to expect from the 3-4 year olds--I was so proud of them! Here are some pictures.
Warming up backstage
Cutie pies!
Future Butler cheerleaders? (they're already wearing Blue!)
1 comment:
How sweet! What a cute group of girls! :) They look like lots of fun!
Post a Comment